Saturday, December 31, 2016
New Year's Eve
I have been participating in Julie Hedlund's 12 Days of Christmas which changed my mindset of New Year's Resolutions. We have studied and learned from last year's personal successes, discouragements, and self-reflections and are now making a concrete path for 2017. I like how this has been contemplated rather than just grabbing resolutions from thin air, as I have always done. I chose the above graphic from Google's public domain because I felt like it depicts the journey.
Next year, I plan to work towards these goals for my writing life.
1. Make a weekly focus list to make my writing plans more intentional.
2. Get my projects organized so that I can grab one to work on.
3. Participate in Tara Lazar's StoryStrom to get my creative juices flowing.
4. Sign-up and participate in Julie Hedlund's 2x12.
5. Work through The Artist's Way, a "creativity" book.
6. Find a critique group.
7. Go to a SCBWI local meeting - yikes!
Posted by Tracy J Hora